Women in Ramayana

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 24, 2003

Humble Pranams to all,

I would like to request all active members of the group to give their
opinion On Women in Ramayana. I think, since this being the bhakti
list i would request members to contribute their feelings on each
women character in the way they have been framed and moulded in
Ramayana.

In any time, women is always respectable for those who respect their
mother. Mother is the origin for respecting anyone.

so, i suggest let us discuss the more positives of women in
Ramayana.   I request members to contribute their respects on Mother
Sita from the time of how she has taken birth to associate with Rama.

humble pranams to the lotus feet of Sri Narayana.

Gayatri Sharma