RE: "The Dream Merchant"

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 17, 2003

Sri Krishnaya Namah!

There may be innumerable events happen within us and outside but we can
only experience it when once chakra is energised and experienced by
him/her.  God will give various signals in His own way and reciprocate our
bhakti, both inward and sometimes outward, but we just have to go on and
on.  Not a minute should we become complacent and be at that moment itself.
  Thus one can be liberated from the Indriyas and this world.   There are
many occasions where we are blissfull while doing meditation/pranayama
etc., but we should continue what we do and not aspire for little fruits in
the way.

Dreams are only real when we submerge the same with our atman.  That can
only happen when we are deep in chanting/meditating Him when we go to bed.
 We may awake at various stages of night but we should continue the
chanting and keep ourselves busy like sages.  That's why it is said that
for brahmagyanis, there is no day and night as they're fully awaken and
realise atman, unlike  we, common men,  who are always in deeply in sleep,
whether day or night, unmindful of atma within.

I have, on my part, kept myself busy chanting His namas and I will be as
fresh as ever when the sun rise in the morning.  But the same me, 5 years
back, was awfully sick on any day if I had kept myself busy studying or
going to movies during the night.   This make me realise that anything
connected to God is pure bliss and it is never straining - mentally
though(which itself has more say than the physical aspect).

Lastly, I think myself as a child in front of my granny and senior members
in my native, who have many personal experiences to tell us and who are
spiritually much more evolved than me, though they have not been in touch
with scriptures, vedas.

Sukumar

Sri Krishna Parabrahmane Namah!