Re: upadesams

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 22, 2001

SrI:
SrImathE rAmAnujAya namaH
SrimathE vEdAnta guravE namaH

Dear Smt. Raji,

I would like to add the following to your list:

4. Lord SrI KrishnA - UpadEsam - Uddhava Gita - SrI
UddhavA

5. Lord SrI VarAhA - UpadEsam - VarAha Sarama SlOka -
SrI Bhoomi PirAtti

6. Lord SrI VaradarAja PerumAl - UpadEsam - The Famous
Six (6) - SrI KanchI Poornar (SrI thirukkachi nambI)

Yes, It is believed that SrI SowrIrAjan came as SrI
periyavAchhAn pillaI and AzwAr came as SrI nampillaI.

Hope this helps.

aDiyEn,
lakshmIkumAr
srimad azhagiyasingar thiruvadigalE saranam!