Re: Yathiraja Vimsathi & Devaraja Mangalam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 16, 2001

--- In bhakti-list@y..., Sadagopan  wrote:
> Dear Sri Narayanan Veeraraghavan :
>
> The articles that I posted on DeavarAja mangalam
> is in PDF Format (with sanskrit Fonts, English
> transliteration) and has meanings and comments as well.
>
> You can print out the PDF Format.
>
> Regarding YathirAja Sapthathi and all other Swamy Desika
> SthOthrams , there are two sources available to you with
> Sanskrit original and Tamil translations :
>
> (1) Desika SthOthrANi : U.Ve.VidvAn Villivalam
> NaarAyaNAcchAr Swami( Vaikunta Vaasi ),
> Released by Sri Nrusimha PriyA Trust , Chennai
>
> (2) Desika SthOthrams by Dr.V.N.Vedanatha Desikan ,
> Tamil Moolam and English as well tamil translations,
> Sri Nrusimha PriyA trust , 2000
>
> (3) Five casettes of Sri YathirAja sapthathi
> KaalkshEpam are available .These are by
> HH PoundarIkpuram Andavan .Sri Murali Rangaswamy
> of this net can help you acquire them .
>
> Best wishes,
> V.Sadagopan

Dear Sri Sadagopan,

There is also a most excellent single (thick) volume
containing Sanskrit originals, Tamil rendering, word meaning
(padavurai) and detailed interpretation of all Desika stotras by the
late Sri VN Sriramadesikacharya Swami, paternal uncle of the
author of (2) above. This low cost edition (ca. Rs. 100/-) called
Desika Stotramala, published by LIFCO, has undergone many reprints.

Hope this helps,

LS