Re: Digest Number 277

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 15, 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: Srimahavishnu Vinjamuri
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2001 9:35 AM
Subject: Re: Digest Number 277

> Vadapalli is on the bank of Godavari in E.G.Dist and Lord is
Venkateswara. Please correct me if there is another Vadapalli on
the bank of Krishna.

> Vishnu

I am not sure whether the town name is correct, but I have heard
about this famous LakshmiNarasimhan koil where a lamp is said to
flicker to the Lord's breath.   If I recall correctly, this was
mentioned in a posting in Bhakti list, where it was mentioned
that this temple was one among several temples in Andhra where HH
Sri Mukkur LakshmiNarasimha Tatacharya  Swamy officiated over Sri
LakshmiNarasimha Yagnam.

Perhaps others can shed more light on this....

Ramanuja Dasan
Mohan