Re: Digest Number 276

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 14, 2001

Srimad venkata Lakshmanam Yativaram samsevishiyanisam.
Sri Rukmini Sameta Parthasarathy Parabrahamne Namah.

Dear Sriman Narayanan swami,

namaskar.

except thevapperumal Koil, none ofthe DDs in Kanchi is doing well in my opnion. I have stopped visiting new DDs in Nov 99 itself. nowadays, I am visiting a vishnu temple other than Varadarajar's only when requested by friends to accompany.

contrary to kanchi, all perumal temples in other equally divine places like Tirupati, Mathura, vrindavan and Ayodhya are doing very well. I can guess some reasons but would like to hear from those knowing better.

dasanudasan
vishnu