Re: Petition to Save Srirangam Periya Perumaal

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 8, 2001

Dear friends,

I sent emails to a number of people today, and I also
called the CM's office a few minutes ago. I was asked
to send a fax to 5361441, and the person assured that
he will show it to the CM. Whoever can, please send
your fax to this number.

adiyEn madhurakavi dAsan
TCA Venkatesan

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/