You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : March 2001

Re: Petition to Save Srirangam Periya Perumaal

From: Sheela Belur (bvsheela_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 09 2001 - 05:28:58 PST

srimatE rAmAnujAya nama:

Dear Athmabhandus,

Let us take the suggestions of Sriman Sadagopan and Sriman Mani on
what we can do about this unfortunate thing going on at TiruvArangam.
I have a very very humble request of a slightly different nature in
addition......

Let all of us Shrivaishnavas of this great Bhakthi group unite
together and set up a time and together sing in unison, wherever we
are , Tiruppalandu (atleast the first pashuram) where Perialwar
specifically says "pallandu" to Her in His Tirumarbu. Please
please...please...let each one of take this seriously. Let us for
once ask HIM to take care of Himself...!

Please suggest a time and lets make it a voice in unison and He will
surely hear it!

vadivAy ninvalamArbinil vazhginna mangeyum pallandu...

PeriyAlwar tiruvadigalE saranam.

rAmAnuja dAsi

sriranganayaki sheela

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/