You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : March 2001

Translation of the tamil Manuscript of Sriranga Gadhyam into English for release in the net

From: Sadagopan (sgopan_at_computer.net)
Date: Fri Mar 02 2001 - 11:24:03 PST

Dear BhakthAs:

Sofar I have received offers to translate from three volunteers.
On a firstcome first served basis , I have accepted the offer
from Sri MadhavakkaNNan of Singapore to translate this MaNipravALam
manuscript .

Thanks Sri MadhavakkaNNan and the other two volunteers
for your interst and enthusiasm .There are number of
other Tamil Manuscripts dealing with Sri VaishNava doctrines and
SampradhAyam that will benefit from the kaimkaryam of additional
volunteers and I will try to make the best use of such
welcome offers in the future .
V.Sadagopan