Re: introduction

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 28, 2000

haribol

i have heard from vaisnavites which i recently met
that the only way to liberation from this material
existence is the chanting of holy name of krsna

sri caitanya mahaprabhu (krsna himself who descended
as a devotee)said

harer naama harer naama  harer naama eva kevalam
kaalau naasti eva naasti eva gatir anyatha

how will the sri vaishnavites explain this verse how
can we develop love for krsna and become god conscious
and thereby increase our efforts to reach
godhead.please explain this to me

your aspiring servant

ramakrishna

http://click.egroups.com/1/2377/2/_/716111/_/954184486/