Re: bhakti-list digest

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 26, 2000

To all

I need some advise.

I stay here in Gaborone, Botswana in Southern Africa.  Recently we have
installed Lord Srinivasa's urchavar in our Hindu hall. ( Not a proper
temple).  we wish to conduct some paryers every wednesday and I need some
guidance, as to what to recite and the order.  Though we have different
opinions, I still thought I should take your opininons, as I am very
impressed by the way the knowledge flows through your Group.

Also, can I have the calender of Lord srinivasa for the year 2000, which we
want to celebrate and make a mark of Vaishnavism.

We would like to commence this from the day of swami's thiru Natchathiram.

Please assist me.

Adiyen

T A Muralidharan

murali@global.bw