You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : March 2000

book info requested

From: Fabiano Francesco (ffabia_at_tin.it)
Date: Sat Mar 25 2000 - 02:36:09 PST

Dear Bhaktas,
I am looking for the English version of the Rama Rahasya Upanishad and Rama Uttara Upanishad.
I've found their Sanskrit versions in Vaisnava Upanishads, from Adyar Library, but not the English ones.
Does anybody know if the English versions have been published anywhere?
Thank you,
SitaRam,
Devang

                  - SrImate raamaanujaaya namaH -