You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : March 2000

Sri Vaishnava Seva Samithi(SVSS) NEW HOME PAGE

From: Vineeth Vijayaraghavan (vineethv_at_ee.eng.ohio-state.edu)
Date: Thu Mar 23 2000 - 22:46:31 PST

Message posted on behalf of Smt Nagu Satyan

Dear Members,
            I am very pleased to announce on behalf of Smt Nagu Satyan(my
atthai/aunt) that I have taken over the homepage development of SVSS and
under her guidance we have come up with a new home for SVSS at
www.geocities.com/vaishnavas

The page has information on the mission,projects completed and current
projects of SVSS.Kindly take time to review the page and send us your
valuable feedback so that we can serve you better.
Best wishes,
Vineeth Vijayaraghavan
Vineeth Vijayaraghavan
Webmaster vaanoli.com,SVSS
Dept of Electrical Engineering
30, E Lane Ave, Apt #303 ; Columbus, OH 43201
Ph:614-298-8617

                  - SrImate raamaanujaaya namaH -

Free Limited Edition Virgin T-shirt with ANY purchase!

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/bhakti-list