FW: Sri Srinivasa Temple renovation

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 20, 2000

Dear members,
   One of the members, Sri Raghu wants to know where the Sri Srinivasa temple is located in Chennai (Perungalathur). Since I only saw the ad in the paper and forwarded the same to the list, I don't really know the details. I request the other members who may be based in Chennai to respond to Sri Raghu.

   Thanks.
   chandrasekaran.

                  - SrImate raamaanujaaya namaH -

FreeLotto wants to give you a brand new Mazda Miata. Plus
tonight and every night you can win $1,000,000. Sign up
today to win! Drawing will be held on March 22, 2000. play for FREE!
http://click.egroups.com/1/2301/2/_/716111/_/953663871/

eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/bhakti-list