Re: pA'ncarAtra - An Overview - Part 4.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 17, 2000

Dear Sri Krishnamachari,

Thanks for working on this important topic. This is a good kainkaryam and
service to all of us on the net.

Please  list the sources you are getting info on Pancharathra so that we
can understand the authors,. acharyas and rishis whose works have been used
as material for this series.  Pancharathra is very important and we have to
be clear on what basis we are using to understand issues. Whose views are
represented here is critical.  You might have already listed your source
earlier.  I missed it.

adiyen
Krishna kalale