Fwd: Navalpakkam Koil kaimkaryam- please contribute

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 13, 2000

Sri:
Dearest Bhagawathas,

Please find the e-mail below which is self-explanatory. I have special
attachement to Navalpakkam for it is my paternal grand nother's birth place.
Please send in your mite to make it.

Regards

Narayana Narayana
adiyEn

----Original Message Follows----
From: KRISHNA JAGANNATHAN
To: srivaishnavan@hotmail.com
Subject: Msg from N.S.Jagannathan Triplicane
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 04:33:44 -0800 (PST)

Dear Madhavan
Trust this finds You and family are ok. I got ur email
id from Ranganathan (United Insurance) who lives in
mambalam. He told me to send this appeal.
I send an appeal in respect of an Temple at
Navalpakkam
Village.

The descendants of Navalpakkam Satakratu Ramanuja
Thatha Desikan are hereby informed that a new
Dwajasthambam is proposed to be installed in the
temple premises of Lord Srinivasa of Navalpakkam, the
hereditary management of which is under your control.
With the the Blessings of the Lord, it is proposed to
accomplish this noble task  before the ensuing
Brahmotsavam in the month of Chithrai.

This is a holy occasion for all of us as well as to
those who are interested in this Kainkaryam. Every one
of us must join and be part of this RARE and SACRED
event and contribute our mite and be happy with the
feeling that we have fulfilled our bounden duty  to
the temple.

Contributions may please be made by M.O/Cheque/DD in
the name of " DWAJASTHAMBA STAAPANA COMMITTEE "  and
sent to  the address below.

N.R. SRINIVASACHARI(Rajamani)
SECRETARY
DWASJASTHAMBA STAPPANA COMMITTEE
NO.4 KESAVA PERUMAL SANNADHI STREET
MYLAPORE, CHENNAI - 600 004.
INDIA.

The progress on the work is in the final stage. I
earnestly request you to participate in full measure.
My phone no is 8534271
you can also mail here

Thanking you
with regards