You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : March 2000

Re: bhakti-list digest

From: Venkat Nagarajan (NAGARAVE_at_fin.gov.on.ca)
Date: Sat Mar 11 2000 - 11:36:46 PST

Sri. Vishnu/Bhagavatas,

You are entitled to your opinion.  However, I like to stick with the view
propounded by the Vadagali school.  This view was the one my
grandfather accepted, and his father before him and his father before him
and so on.  I am willing to place my unconditional trust in the view followed
by those illustrious individuals.
Ramanuja Dasan,
Venkat

                  - SrImate raamaanujaaya namaH -