Re: human cloning and srimad bhAgavatam

From the Bhakti List Archives

• March 6, 2000

--- Mani Varadarajan
wrote:
> Ramanbil@aol.com writes:
> > Dear Bhagavatas
> > I do not understand the relevance of this subject
> to our basic issue of > > SaraNAgathi.
> I agree with Sri Ramaswamy. Unless we can find
> issues of direct> relevance to this group's stated
purpose, I strongly> suggest we > move on to
discussing something else.
> Thanks,
> Mani

Dear friends,
Adiyen had not even begun explaining the thread on
"cloning and Srimad BhAgavatam" but Sri.Anbil already
jumps to conclude that it is irrelevant to the group's
"stated purpose". And Sri.Mani also has thought it fit
to immediately second Sriman Anbil. And Sri.Venkat
reiterates he is absolutely sure that discussions on
"clones" is "un-Vedantic".

Impatience seems to be foreclosing out discussion here
with foregone conclusions.

However, since both the list-owner and the seniormost
member would like adiyen to keep quiet I think it is
only prudent adiyen humbly falls in line with their
desires.

So, Sir, adiyen withdraws any further discussion on
the thread "cloning and Srimad BhAgavatam".

Thanks,
dAsan,
Sampathkumaran