You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : June 1999

NEW MEMBER INTRO

From: Roshan Kissoon (KissoonR_at_cardiff.ac.uk)
Date: Tue Jun 08 1999 - 12:32:59 PDT

Greetings,
            I am a student of religious studies at the University of
Wales , Cardiff , where  I am studying Sanskrit among other things.
My family come from Mauritius and i am familiar with  popular
Hinduism. My interests are  mainly in  Indian philsophy , and am
interested in exploring the philosophy and theology  of  Ramanujan.
                                          Best wishes to all
                                                Roshan Kissoon