thoo nilA muRRam - part 25 - palan for reading the thala purAnam of Sri Amuthan

From the Bhakti List Archives

• June 1, 1999

Dear BhakthAs :

Sri Rengarajan is appealing fervently for all of
us to participate in the SamprOkshaNa Kaimkaryam
for one of the greatest temple in our SampradhAyam .
The aasthikAs of Singapore have raised close to  2,000 $
during their recent Swami NammAzhwAr Thirunakshathram
celebrations during last week . I will send a note on
these wonderful celebrations at Singapore separately .

The BhakthAs of Bahrain and Kuwait are helping
to raise additional funds to arrive in time for
the June 30 SamprOkshaNam .Sri Rengarajan hopes
to wrap up the collection of funds by June 10
so that the Kainkarya ParALs at Thirukkudanthai
can count on these very much awaited funds to help
with this special kaimkaryam dear to the divya dampathis
there . Sri Rengarajan's devotion to Sri Aaraavamudhan
is ofcourse transparent from his writings .

Please contact Sri Rengarajan regarding any help
you can give to this kaimkaryam. Thank you all .
Best Regards,
V.Sadagopan