RE: The release of the ChathuslOki, SthOthra Rathnam & Gadhyam Tape

From the Bhakti List Archives

• June 29, 1998

>Date: Mon, 29 Jun 1998 14:53:55 -0500 (CDT)
>From: "Manjula V. Sriram"
>To: Sadagopan

Dear BhakthAs : Srimathi Manjula Sriram is referring in
the note below about delays in sending copies of the Videotape
on the Pittsburgh Seminar due to pressures of business travel .

She asked me to forward htis note to you , since she
is not a member of the Bhakthi list and as such she could not
send a direct mail .

Some of you might already have expressed
interest in purchasing for your study this Videotape
dealing with the glories of Sri VenkatEswarA .It is worth
the waiting to receive this tape that includes
the presentations of one and half day's agenda .
It is a pity that we could not get a chance to
record the whole proceedings .

V.Sadagopan