Re: Upendra: Request for Information from Sri MadhavakkaNNan

From the Bhakti List Archives

• June 27, 1998

SrI:

Dear Sriman U Ve SadagOpan,

Thanks very much. That was a beautiful narration on Upendra avataaram. Your
presence in this group is a REAL asset to us. By Divya Damapti's Grace, we
should continue to ger blessed by your such information on our dearest
sweetest Emperumaan Sriman Narayanan.

Ram Ram

Regards

NarayanadAsan Madhavakkannan