Re: Sriman Krishna Kalale"s sapthAham on Srimadh Bhaagavatham

From the Bhakti List Archives

• June 25, 1998

Dear BhakthAs :

How delightful it is to learn that Sri Kalale
has been blessed by the Lord Himself
thru a dream to perform the Srimadh Bhagavatha
Pravachana Kaimkaryam . It is a great Bhaagyam .
His anugraham will certainly bless this important
event .

I wish to advise the BhakthAs of this group
that the subject for next year's two day spring time
SammElanam at the Pittsburgh Temple happens to be
" Srimadh Bhaagavatham " . I look forward to Sri Krishna
Kalale 's participation and number of other scholars
on this Great purAnam that inspired many AchAryAs
and AzhwArs . We plan to cover selected chapters
of Srimadh Bhagavatham at this sammELanam from
the original Text in Sanskrit and the derivative
works such as Sri NaarayaNeeyam , PottannA
Bhaagavatham and KrishNa Leela TarangaNi .Divya
Prabhandham paasurams  touching upon incidents from
Bhaagavatham will be covered along with a
Lecture/Demo sessions by NadhOpAsakAs .

This is just a preliminary announcement
of the next year's program . I look forward to
working with you to shape this agenda .

Dear Participants in thsi year's just concluded
sammeLanam at Pittsburgh celebrating the glories
of Sri VenkatEsA : Please accept once again my
most sincere thanks for your valued contributions .
With your help and cooperation , I am hoping to
complete the preparation of theproceedings of the
conference as per the wish of the Temple authorities .

NamO NaarAyaNA
AdiyEn SadagOpan

P.S : I am enclosing a note from Dr.Narender
Reddy , Chairman of the Education Committe of
the Pittsburgh Temple related to this year's
sammELanam and invitation to organize the next
year's sammELanam on Srimadh Bhaagavatham .