Re: Sri Sudarshan's contributions to understand Bhishma Sthuthi & its greatness .

From the Bhakti List Archives

• June 29, 1997

Dear Devotees,

I fully agree with Sadagopan and encourage Sudarshan to write further.
This is a kainkaryam and will pay off in Srimannarayana's view if not as
personal satisfaction.  This will be a way for Sudarshan and such
bhagawathas on the net to go throught he texts for self satisfaction and
derive knowledge and happiness.  I used to be active on the net two years
back.  This year has been bad stress wise and in fact just getting ready to
leave to India for a few days on business.

Even if one person on the net reads these articles and gets benefitted, it
is worth it as kainkaryam, even though that person may not write back with
comments.  I read Bhisma stuti about a few of them and did I guess post an
article on antimasmrti a while back. I will soon catch up reading other
articles on Bhismastuti soon.

With the little time I have, Recently, after finishing helping SMS chari on
his book on Brahmasutras, I am helping him with two papers : on Ramanuja
and Vedanta Desika, which are to appear on an international journal. These
two papers are very interesting work for me. I feel that the other papers
on this subject, seem to leave out some important ideas in this paper.
Unfortunately, I cannot release these papers to public since it has
copyright problems. I will send fax copies to some folks for review if SMS
Chari permits,

Krishna