Ur articles on Sri Andal - http://www.best.com/~mani/new/tp96/pavai96.html

From the Bhakti List Archives

• June 29, 1997

Dear Fellow Members of Bhakthi Group ;
I am attaching a note from a BhakthA
in Bangalore. The purpose of sending this
note is to point out that the Archives of
the Bhakthi group postings seem to be read
by " non-member "bhakthAs in India and elsewhere
and thanks to Sri Mani's kaimkaryam is
helping them to expand their reach towards
the Divya Dampathis. My sincere thanks
to Chiranjeevi MaNi for all his selfless
and untiring efforts in service to
Sri VaishNavism thru the power of
modern technology .

V.Sadagopan

---------- Forwarded Message ----------

From:	"V.Balaji", INTERNET:balajiv@media.microland.co.in
TO:	V. Sadagopan, 75041,3037
DATE:	6/29/97 5:16 AM

RE:	Ur articles on Sri Andal - http://www.best.com/~mani/new/tp96/pavai96.html

Sender: balajiv@media.microland.co.in
	id FAA08878; Sun, 29 Jun 1997 05:16:03 -0400
	id OAA06748; Sun, 29 Jun 1997 14:45:11 -0500
Date: Sun, 29 Jun 1997 14:52:28 +0530
From: "V.Balaji"
To: 75041.3037@compuserve.com
Subject: Ur articles on Sri Andal - http://www.best.com/~mani/new/tp96/pavai96.html

Dear sir,

I am one of the iyangars , being not aware of any Thatvams behind the ritulas of
margali( Margadarsi)and Sri Andal, Aalwars works et all. Still follow rituals as 'rituals'.

I do not have the orientation or the company of nobles to understand the same.
But i do have hope and will to follow them and  know the philosophy behind the action.
Articles like this gives me hope that i can do that.

I pray lord to help you in all such good endavor.

Thank you.
--
V.Balaji, Microland Limited.
4, 80 Feet Road , Block #7