You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : June 2001

An alangaram a month (July'01) - Kaalinga Narthana Krishnan

From: A.Mahesh (a_mahesh_at_thiruman.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 09:31:09 PDT

Dear Members,

Namaskaram

This month's (July'01) alankaram is Kaalinga Narthana Krishnan. Smt Sheela
Belur's has requested this alankaram.

This alankaram is normally not done in Perumal Temples except on special
festivals that co-inside with Sri Krishna Jayanthi.

The photos can be viewed at this site.

http://www.thiruman.com/Aathu_perumal.htm

Many thanks again to those who have visited the web site and given their
comments. If there is a particular alangaram you wish to see, please let me
know and adiyen will try my best to include it next month.

Narayana Narayana

A.Mahesh
website: http://www.thiruman.com
email  : a_mahesh@thiruman.com