You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : June 2001

Brief introduction

From: G Bhooma (gbhooma_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 21:35:47 PDT

My name is Bhooma. I am a chartered accountant,
working with a company. I am married and have a
daughter.
I am religious - that is restricted to short prayer
each day but am not a practising Vaishnavite. I
stumbled on Nalayira Divyaprabandam and its beauty
caught my interest. Since then I am trying to the
Divya Desams.
Actually, I would like to do a serious study of
Divyaprabandam and progress to Vaishnavism.
Unfortunately, MA Vaishnavism with Madras University
is restricted to day scholars.
I am becoming a member of this group, hoping I would
get references to reading materials, institutions
which deal with them etc.
Regards
Bhooma

http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/