Fw: [jetusaba] H.H.Chinna Jeeyar Swamiji's California Schedule

From the Bhakti List Archives

• June 19, 2001

                        Jai Sriman Narayana

Adiyen wish to forward the Program of HH Chinna Jeer Swamy in Bay Area , And
as He is conducting a spiritual camp and various discourses during His stay
, let me request all the Bhagavadas to get benefited out of this.

Also there is an appeal to contribute for the project(Gujarat Releif ) He
has undertaken  through your participation .

It will be easy for us to make proper arrangements , if we can hear from all
Bay Area Bhagavadas about their participation in the Camp as attached in the
flyer document.

If you've any queries pl  dont hesitate to contact us.

Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

Gunaseelan Venkatachary
Ph:408 588 6672