Re: Digest Number 348

From the Bhakti List Archives

• June 18, 2001

Thank you very much. But I want to end it here
because Sadagopan Swamin has generously shared
with us how we should conduct:

Swamy Desikan Concludes this Prabhandham of Panniru
ThirunAmam with the following Phala Sruthi Paasuram:

Katthi Thiriyum KalaikaLai Vellum karutthil Vaitthup
Patthikku uRuthunai PANNIRU NAAMAM  PAYILBAVARKKU
Mutthikku Moolam yenavE Mozhintha immUnRu Naankum
Titthikkum YengaL ThiruvatthiUrarai sErpavarkkE

(Meaning): These 12 Paasurams are delectable food for
BhAgavathAs , who seek refuge (Prapatthi) at
the sacred feet of our Lord VaradarAjan.They are
Parama BhOgyam ( most enjoyable ) for them .Those
who wish to conquer in debate the vainglorious and
egotistic scholars in debate and who who wish to
enhance
their Bhagavath Bhakthi should recite and understand
the meaning of these 12 Paasurams and practise them
(put them into use during their PuNDra DhAranam ).Such
practise (anusandhAnam) will be root cause behind
One's
Moksham .

Ultimately, while we are different, all of us have
few things in common. We want more of our "universal
brothers and sisters" to  "Tad Vishno
Paramam
padam",
then  Paramathma
then  the code of conduct for Sriman Narayana
bhaktas.

We have no difference in this regard. And with
that please accept my namaskarams and best regards.
Thanks to Swamin Sadagopan for bringing a subtle
point to the forefront at the most opportune time.

I appreciate it.
---
Anandavalli Dasan

--- Srimahavishnu Vinjamuri