You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : June 2001

Tamil Scholar Needed to help with Grammar on Prabhandhams created

From: Sadagopan (sgopan_at_computer.net)
Date: Fri Jun 08 2001 - 04:58:26 PDT

Dear BhakthAs:

I recall a Tamil Scholar/Professor joining
the Bhakthi List few weeks back .

A devout Sri VaishNava friend of mine has composed
number of Paas (Verses)on our SampradhAyam in different
Tamil metres such as kattaLai kalitthurai, VeNN Paa et al.

He needs help in areas of checking grammar and metre.

Could this Lady Member , the Tamil Scholar contact me
so that I can provide some additional details on this project?
Thnaks very much.

V.Sadagopan