Re: THIRUMANN

From the Bhakti List Archives

• June 20, 2000

I have seen a few explanations for this question.
But the one that stuck most in my mind was one I
heard in a upanyAsam:

"thanathu adiyArkaL virumpi aNivathaiyE thAnum
ukanthu aNikiRAn".

"He relishes wearing that which His Bhakthas wear
with joy (and pride)".

The second part I am not sure about. Pretty much
most of the kshethrams I have been to, moolavar
has adorned thirumaN and srichoornam.

mathurakavi thAsan
TCA Venkatesan

--- Srimahavishnu Vinjamuri