You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : June 2000

info requested

From: Francesco Fabiano (ffabia_at_tin.it)
Date: Wed Jun 14 2000 - 00:40:59 PDT

Dear Sadhakas,
as a Vaisnava I've recently been interested in studying Lakshmi worship. I am interested in finding information regarding
1) the KANAKDHARA YANTRA, associated with Lakshmi worship and sadhana. I would like to know if anybody has knowledge of texts or single images which deal with and contain this and other Lakshmi yantras and mantras
2) tha LAKSHMI TANTRA. Specifically, I'm interested in knowing the contents of this text
3) any other texts which deal with Lakshmi.
4) texts dealing with MUDRAS whether in classical dance or worship.

Thank you,
Francesco