Re: [Doubt]

From the Bhakti List Archives

• June 8, 2000

Dear Shree Anitha Seshadri,

As far as the Swaroopa, Sthithi and pravruthi of Baddha, Muktha and Nitya
Jeevans are concerned, all are under supported, controlled and owned
by Vishnu only. All are Aadheya, Niyaamyaa and Sesha and inseparable
attribute/mode/body of Vishnu. Vishnu is Aadharaa, Niyaamaka and
Sehsi and therefore soul of everything (all chit and achit tatvaas).

All the three types of Jeevan's Swaroopa is of same type that
is unchanging, sentient, finite, eternal, bliss and sesha.

The swaroopa & sthiti of all three type of jeevans are supported by
Brahman (Vishnu)'s swaroopa only.
The swaroopa, sthiti & pravruthi of all three type of jeevans are
controlled by Brahman (Vishnu)'s sankalpa only.
All three types of jeevans are owned by Vishnu only.

Same is the case with three types of Achit (Trigunya, Kaala (SatvaSoonya)
and Sudha Satva) also.

The verse "SwAdhina Thrividha CHetanachetana Swaroopa Sthithi
Pravruthi BHedham" of Gadhya Thrayam means this.

(You have mentioned "baddha" as "bhakhta" in you mail which is a mistake.
Please do not mistake me for pointing the mistake)

Thanks & Regards
M.S.HARI Ramanuja Daasan.

anitha seshadri  wrote:

>	MIME Type: multipart/alternative
Dear BHagavathas,

Does the Swaroopa,sthithi and Pravruthi of
Bhaktha,Nithya and Muktha
differ from each others? If so,how do we say that the
swaroopam
all the jeevathma is PArathanthriam to Emberuman.If
not,what does
the verse "SwAdhina Thrividha CHetanachetana Swaroopa
Sthithi
Pravruthi BHedham" of Gadhya Thrayam mean.

Kindly anyone help me out in clearing this doubt.

Lakshmi