You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : June 2000

new member

From: T.C.A. Venkatesan (vtca_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Jun 06 2000 - 11:42:00 PDT

Hello:

I just joined the Bhakti Discussion List, and as per the welcome
email, I am posting a small introduction to myself.

My name is T.C.A. Venkatesan, and I am of the Thirumalai
Ananthanpillai vamsam. We are from the Cunnavakkam (or
Cunnapakkam) branch of the family. I was born in Kanchipuram,
brought up in Madras and Bombay, and currently reside in the
US.

I have already been perusing several articles from the archives
with great interest and look forward to reading a whole lot more
and perhaps, some day, even submit something from my infinitesimal
knowledge.

My gratitude to all the folks who created, maintain and contribute
to this list.

pEraruLALan perunthEvith thAyAr thiruvadikaLE saraNam.

Mathurakavi dasan
Thirumalai Cunnavakkam Ananthanpillai Venkatesan

Remember Father's Day Is June 18th
Click Here For Great Gifts!