You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : July 1999

RE: Recent Contributions Disbursed through Srivaishnava Seva Sami thi (SVSS)

From: Krishna Kalale (kkalale1_at_san.rr.com)
Date: Wed Jul 28 1999 - 11:25:37 PDT

Dear Bhaagawathaas

We are touched and encouraged by the immediate response of some of the
bhaagawathaas. A few have already made their pledges for causes. We would
like to thank Sri. Muralidhar Rangaswamy for his posting supporting the
objectives of SVSS.

We take this opportunity to express our thanks to Cadambi Sriram, Sheela
Belur, Murali Kadambi, Mani Varadarajan, Vish Viswhanath, Srinath
Chakravarthy and others who have recently responded to our appeal.

For those of you who would like to get more details, please contact Smt.
Nagu Satyan at satyan@worldnet.att.net.

Adiyen Krishna Kalale