Re: agnostics in (Sri)Vaishnava philosophy

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 20, 1999

Are'nt we are all agnostics ?  Can any of us profess as all knowing ?

Isn't that why we have:

"agnAninA mayA dOshAm asEshAm vihithAn harE
kshamasvath thvam kshamasvath thvam sEsha shaila sikhAmaNE "

quoted from shrI vEnkatEsha suprabhAtham

Regards,

Raja Krishansamy
rxkrishn@us.oracle.com
781 895 5168

Group Leader, Server Technologies, Oracle LifeCycle
Waltham MA 02154

Manager:  Michael Fleck    781 895 5172, mfleck@us.oracle.com