You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : July 1999

RE: SrI deSika stotra-s - 17. SrI acyuta Satakam - Part 3.

From: Krishna Kalale (kkalale1_at_san.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jul 13 1999 - 03:55:54 PDT

These slokas of Vedanta Desika are wonderful.   It just shows that practice
is more important than learning.  I guess learning shastras / slokas are
important because it will tell us what is right and wrong.  But doing what
is right and avoiding what is wrong is altogether a different matter.  I
guess that is the difficult part.  I guess adiyen has failed miserably on
the practice side, even after studying shastras for a considerable time.

adiyen Krishna