RE: Information on Books

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 10, 1998

     Dear Bhakthas

     I got this information from my friend on the availability of the
     books. The address of the person he is referring to is as follows :-

     No.3, Puthur Agraharam,
     Trichy - 620 0017.

     Adiyen Ramanuja Dasan

     T.V.Venkatesh

Subject: RE: Information on Books
Author:  BADRIK@ICICI.com at INTERNET-MAIL
Date:    7/9/98 1:29 AM

Pls. Post this in the bhakthi list.

One can directly write to  Sri Krishnaswamy Iyengar at Puthur and get
books on vishistatvaida. I know he has taken lot of efforts to publish
commentories on nalayira by periyavachanpillai and other acharyas.
Commentories on tiruvoizhmozhi and padi is also available. We should all
encourage his efforts by buying those books which are a rare treasure.

badri

K.S.Badri Narayanan
Badri@icici.com