You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : July 1998

in the Hindu

From: Mohan Sagar _at_DHQ (303)757-9808 Ext:2808 (_at_DHQ)
Date: Wed Jul 29 1998 - 10:13:39 PDT

            While I generally do not point these out, today's article in
            the religion section of the Hindu caught my eye.  It is a
            very nice concise synopsis about the life of Andal on the
            occasion of thiruvAdipUram.  It is based on the upanyAsam of
            Sri Vellukudi Krishnan, and could probably serve as a
            wonderful article for the children of our community.  The
            web site address for this is:

            http://www.webpage.com/hindu/daily/980729/10/10290906.htm

            adiyEn,

            Mohan