From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 25, 1998

At 07:04 AM 7/23/98 -0600, you wrote:

>Dear V. Sadagopan:

>Im from Mexico. I have read your interesting writes about King Kulasekhara
>and the Mukunda Mala Stotra. Would you please send to me the complete
>sanscrit version of these verses, the english translation and your
>comments; i have read only the first 8 verses of this beatiful work.
>Thanks

Dear Mr. Borges-Caamal : Many thanks for your kind note .
I appreciate very much your interest in this beautiful sthOthram
by King KulasEkharA , which is filled with loving devotion for
the Lord . I completed the English Translation and commentary
on the Verses with the Sanskrit Text few years ago and it was
just sitting there with other manuscripts . Then I decided to
post some of the verses on the Bhakthi list . I usually move
on to postings on other subjects , when I feel that I may
be imposing too much on people's attention span . That is why
I discontinued writing on the other slOkams of this sthOthram .

This monograph is 100 plus pages and is with me .
Let me check around and  see some one from Bhakthi list
here would like to come forward to volunteer to post them
in a serial form thru the Bhakthi List and thereby
to the archives on the Internet  .

By the way , are you a student of Sanskrit and Hinduism ?
I am delighted to hear from you . I have been to Your
lovely country a few times in connection with IBM Business
in " my previous life " .

Best Regards,
V.Sadagopan