You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : July 1998

Re: Divya Prabandham edition

From: Mani Varadarajan (mani_at_be.com)
Date: Thu Jul 23 1998 - 12:05:35 PDT

Re: Sri K.N. Vijaraghavacharya's Prabandham edition:

Anand wrote:
>    This  edition is compact (single volume & easy to carry)  , hard bound
> & good in terms of the splitting up of padams for easy recitation . No
> typos,  has very brief info about all AzhvArs in the beginning of the book

I also use this excellent publication for Prabandham recitation
and learning.  There are a very small number of typos -- those who
are interested in errata can contact me for a list from kOyil
thiruvaaymozhi and siRiya thirumadal, which I learnt recently
from two Prabandham-addicts from Srirangam.

Mani