A. Govindacharya's Books

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 6, 1998

I thought of informing you all that a few of Sri Alkondavalli
Govindacharya's books have been reprinted through TTD and other grants.

I was able to obtain recently from India through my sister, the three
books--
1. Life of Ramanujacharya
2.  The Holy Lives of the Azhwars
3. The Divine Wisdom of the Dravida Saints

These books are available at Jayalakshmi Indological Book House and
Visistadwaitha Center.

I have been trying to procure a copy of Dr. S.M.S. Chari's Book on SRi
Vaishnavism.  I have been informed numerous times that this book is out of
print.  However, about a year back I was able to obtain his book on Azhwars.
I was wondering if any of you know where in India Dr. Chari's book on Sri
Vaishnavism is available.

Thanks. Nagu Satyan (satyan@worldnet.att.net)

MS. Nagu Satyan
Manager, Material Science and Technology
Lockheed Martin Astronautics, Denver
303-977-1342 (B)

begin 600 winmail.dat
M>)\^(@T1`0:0"``$```````!``$``0>0!@`(````Y`0```````#H``$(@`<`