A few words...

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 3, 1998

Sri Mohan Sagar wrote:

> Yes, it is true that none of us are perfect.  If we were, we would be in
> paramapadam, or in one of our divya dEshams, and not here in this
> samsAram. We all have to gulp down a slice of pizza now and then, and the
> vast majority of us cannot go without a cup of coffee in the morning.
> But, I personally do not think that this should be used to downplay our
> interest in our tradition or in our desire to serve Him.

Hare Krishna! Please accept my humble obeisances. All glories to the Lord
and His great devotees!

The Srimad Bhagavatam mentions: yena kena prakarena krsne manah nivesayet.
Somehow or other we have to fix our minds on the Supreme Lord
Krishna/Vishnu. The rules and regulations can come later as it will then be
easier to follow, by the mercy of the Guru and the Vaishnavas. Of course the
rules are also important but the first thing is to somehow fix our minds on
the Lord.

I find this conference very nice. I thank all the Vaishnavas in this
cyber-assembly for their association and for their sharing nectarean
Vaishnava writings.

dasanudasa,
VG das