Information from SrImAn Sadagopan.

From the Bhakti List Archives

• July 1, 1998

Dear BhAgavatottama-s:

I am enclosing part of the note I received from SrImAn Sadagopan which I
believe will be very useful for many of us.  I have not had the bhAgyam so
far to visit thUppul.  My immediate reaction when I read his note was to
pray that I too have the bhAgyam in my lifetime to visit this holy site.  I
hope the information is of use the rest of us who have not had the privilege
yet to visit svAmi deSikan's birth place.

He has also given reference to the web page for the temple.

 -dAsan kr*shNamAcAryan

 -----Original Message-----
From: Sadagopan [mailto:sgopan@computer.net]
Sent: Tuesday, June 30, 1998 9:50 PM
To: Krishnamachari, N (Krish)
Cc: bhakti@lists.best.com
Subject: Re: SrI deSika stotra-s - 8. SaraNAgati dIpikA.

Dear Sri Krishnamaachari :

Reading your article , the memory of the visit
to ThUppul agrahAram and Swami Desikan's house there ,
his Own Sannidhi and the darsana soubhAghyam of
one of his AarAdhana mUrthys ( Hayagreeva BhagavAN )
at the parakaala matam temple opposite to his ThirumALikai
and the temple of Sri DeepaprakAsan right next to
Swami Desikan 's house rushed back.

BhakthAs might be interested to browse
the Home Page for ThUppul ( Sri Deepa PrakAsan's )
agrahAram , which is available from the links
cited by Sriman VenaktEsh Elayavalli in his home page.

V.Sadagopan