You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : July 1997

FW: Digest bhakti.v002.n251

From: Krishnamachari, N. (krish_at_ihmail1.ih.lucent.com)
Date: Thu Jul 24 1997 - 12:41:58 PDT

I do not have words to thank Sriman Sadagopan for sharing some of his
thoughts in response to my request for additional help in understanding
the nAma Sarvan.  I have read it only once during the middle of my work,
and I am sure I will read it several more times before I grasp even a
portion of the enormous thoughts he has put into his response.
Sometimes I feel that with as little knowledge as I have , I should not
have embarked on such a major task as trying to understand the meanings
behind the nAmas of Sri Vishnu Sahasra namam.  On the other hand, this
effort has kept me so engrossed that nowadays I do not feel the aptitude
to do anything else except look for the Bhakti mail or write or read
things related to Sahasra namam.  I am constantly aware that I am in
great company.

-dAsan KrshNamAchAryan