You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : July 1997

Re: A SanyAsi ascends the AchArya Peetam : Part 7.2

From: Krishna Kalale (kkalale_at_qualcomm.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 1997 - 14:35:50 PDT

Rarely, I got time to read this thoroughly.  These pasurams and the quote
from Ahirbudhnya Samhita on Sri-tatva is very important to our siddhantam.
Of course, Thirumangai mannan's verse in the form of mother's statements on
her daughter, in whose heart lord Srimannarayana has taken residence
dodging even the depth and charm of Vedic hymns and being not able to
gauged by them; is a great way to experience Lord.

Krishna