You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : July 1997

Nrsimha PriyA articles.

From: Krishnamachari, N. (krish_at_ihmail1.ih.lucent.com)
Date: Fri Jul 18 1997 - 12:19:38 PDT

Dear Devotees:

I  have been aware of the articles in Sri Nrsimha PriyA which contain
the vyAkhyAnas for the nAmas in Sri VishNu Shasra nAmam, but
unfortunately I do not know where to get the copies starting from nAma
1.  Would any of you know if the vyAkhyAnas are stored and accessible
through internet or other elctronic medium?  I do not even know when the
articles started, and I believe they will be extremely valuable and
educational as I am trying to understand the meanings of the diffrernt
nAmas.  I will be extremely grateful to any one who can show me the path
for getting access to this extremely valuable information.

With Regards,

-dAsan krishNamAcharyan