You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : July 1997

Thanks to all well wishers !

From: V. Sadagopan (75041.3037_at_compuserve.com)
Date: Tue Jul 15 1997 - 19:23:27 PDT

Dear Sri VaishNava darsanAbhimAnis :

I am deeply grateful to Sri VIjayaraghavan
SrinivAsan's kind words . I have a lot to learn yet
about our sampradhAyam . It is with this goal ,
I enjoy writing about the inspiring AruLiccheyalgaLs
of our AzhwArs and Achaaryas to the limits of my
understanding and sharing them with you in a spirit of
 " parasparam Bhodhayanthi " , we are indeed learning
a lot from one another in this Bhakthi group . It is all
BhagavAN Hayagreevan's anugraham and Sri Bhumi Devi
SamEtha Sri Oppilaippn's blessings that keeps us all
together from Bahrain to singapre, India , Scotland and
from sea to shining sea in these United States !

May the Divya dampathi's blessings continue to shower
on this special group !

bhakthasya dhAnava sisO: paripAlanAya
  bhadrAm nrusimha kuhanAm adhijagmushasthE I
sthambhaika varjam adhunApi Kareesa noonam
  thrilOkhyam yethath akhilam NARASIMHA GARBHAM II

         -- SRI VARADARAAJA PANCHAASATH , SLOKAM 23

AzhwAr , AchAryAL ThiruvadigaLE SaraNam
Oppiliappan Kovil VaradAchAri Sadagopan