You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : July 1997

Message from Bangalore

From: M.A.alwar ph 3444975 malleswaram (alwar_at_giasbg01.vsnl.net.in)
Date: Mon Jul 14 1997 - 10:32:47 PDT

adiyEn dAsAn.Thank you very much for admitting me as a member of the
Bhakti-net.I have been greatly benifitting from the mutual conversations
that keep taking place in the net.Please inform me if I can be of any use
to the Bhakti-net, since I belong to Tirunarayanapuram(Melkote).I'd be
more than happy to serve Srivaisnavas through the world.
dAsAn,
Alwar.

---

[Sri Alwar is the son of Sri M.A. Lakshmi Tatachar of Melkote,
 who is deeply involved in publishing works of Ramanuja
 sampradAya. -- Mani ]