You are here: Sri Vaishnava Home Page : Bhakti List : Archives : July 1997

Melkote

From: usdeiva (usdeiva_at_ix.netcom.com)
Date: Mon Jun 30 1997 - 20:04:14 PDT

In my write-up <SRI RAMANUJA's ORDER> (second instalment) posted on
June 2, I had written inter alia about the work of Prof. M.A. Lakshmi
Tatachar, Director, Academy of Sanskrit Research, MELKOTE-571431,
District Mandya, Karnataka.

Prof Tatachar has sent me a message to say that the Academy can be
reached on <asrmel@blr.vsnl.net.in> (for the Academy in Melkote) and
<asrbng@blr.vsnl.net.in> (for the Academy's Bangalore office).

I am glad to circulate this for our friends interested in addressing
their inquiries regarding the Academy's publications.

aDiyEn rAmAnujadAsan, T.S. Sundara Rajan, at Memphis.